I'm on a bit of a health kick lately. I've rejoined my local Y, and am working out 5 times a week. I eat more Pho and less pizza. I remember to take my vitamins. Vitamin B is my new crack. It totes keeps me going. I highly recommend it. And in spite of my raging ways, I'm drinking less often, but not less when I do. To quote Bill Murray as Bob, "Baby Steps. Baby Steps. Baby Steps". Moderation is key, or at least that's what "they" say. Thus, I shall keep the Sabbath holy. I might sit on my porch and have a mango palleta from the neighborhood Palleta Man. I'll probably forgo the vodka sodas and drink sugary margaritas. And, I will definitely hang poolside with my friends and eat some good ol' Texas BBQ without regret. I will thoughtfully/artfully partake in these indulgences.
"Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess.” - Oscar Wilde
besos - ari
16 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment